What limits us when we want to implement technology in the field?
We understand that we are not limited by the offer of technological tools, but rather that we are limited by the understanding of technology and the development of the context to implement them.
We create a space where the actors of the ecosystem can connect, share experiences and learn collaboratively
To innovate in your business and implement technologies, click and be part of our community!
We are more than 9 thousand AGROINNOVATORS
What te gustaria?
- Do you know that you can increase productivity by taking advantage of the potential of underutilized environments?
- Do you know that you can find new businesses, such as ecosystem services?
- Do you know that you can add value to your activity through information management and traceability?
- Do you know that you can generate savings through precision agriculture?
- Do you know that you can generate savings through the variable application?
- Do you know that you can optimize your purchases by managing the offer?
- Do you want to see the world of directed monitoring supported by satellite images?
Do you want to make data available to generate information that allows you to make the right decisions?
Would you like to democratize information flows within organizations?
Destroy beliefs based on measurement... how your storage loses quality.
Detect bottlenecks in the flow of information... make the information on the journey immediately available.
Detect limitations (knowledge, skills) of the work team from measuring processes.
More accurate performance evaluations.
Better agronomic knowledge that allows better decisions to be made.
Obtain timely information that allows earlier reactions.
Embrace digital transformation
Learn about the tools we use in the field and new technologies.
Advice, facilitation and networking for innovation.
investment, promotion and project development
Hace click en la que quieras formar parte
Our space where we share glances with referents of transformation to inspire us, reflect and achieve a better understanding of this change of era.